We’ve had some phenomenal projects over the years. Things from small additions to huge apartment buildings and manufacturing facilities. Here are a few photos of Oregon Truss’s floor trusses in action. For the complete gallery, click the button below.
quality starts with production
Floor trusses are faster to install, saving big on framing labor costs! Bearings and openings are built in, leading to saving more in costs on HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems. Using less lumber than joists, the MEP savings are in both materials and labor.
Designed For HVAC
Save Time & Labor
Why choose oregon truss for
Manufactured Floor Trusses
No shortcuts with Oregon Truss. Our Floor trusses are specifically designed to save you time, money and headache. These expertly designed trusses are faster to install, saving framing labor costs with bearings and openings are built in allowing HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing systems to pass right on through. The MEP savings are in both materials and labor.
- Longer span capability than I-joists of the same depth if designed at similar spacing and deflection
- Wider spacing capability than I-joists of the same depth if designed at similar span and deflection
- Open web configuration with ample space between members
- 4×2 trusses are custom designed for each project, manufactured to the dimensions required by the building design
- Wider nailing surface for drywall and subfloor attachment
4x2 floor trusses
Oregon Truss is one of the premier manufacturers of floor trusses in the Northwest with over ___ year of experience providing custom solutions for single family, multifamily and commercial projects. 4×2 floor trusses offer an array of features and benefits that make them a superior choice for building designers and contractors.
we design, build, and deliver
Floor Trusses for All Building Types
view some of our
Trusses in Action
Innovation and delivered value
Meet the Oregon Truss Team